Detroit Clan

Украинский клуб владельцев настоящих американских автомобилей
Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 12:57

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]

Важное сообщение! Что произошло с форумом? Все по ссылке

Интернет магазин Ваши Шины

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 23 ]  На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Windsor 302 5.0 EFI на карбюратор
СообщениеДобавлено: 05 окт 2013, 19:55 
Член клуба

Приветствую всех :hi:
Не знал в какой "ветке" опубликовать, думаю здесь будет наиболее уместно.
Ford Explorer 1996 года выпуска, в оригинале был 4.0 с автоматом. Есть желание установить двигатель Windsor 302 5.0 EFI, но проводки компьютера и впускного коллектора нет, из навесного присутствуют генератор, стартер, насос ГУР, водяная помпа. Выход один - всунуть туда впускной коллектор и карбюратор - вопрос какой? Также возникает вопрос с бензонасосом (скорей всего электрический) опять же какой? И последняя проблема - это трамблёр. Дело в том что на этом двигателе его не было, на месте трамблёра стояла какая-то фишка (напоминающая круглую заглушку с выходом) и система из двух катушек, каждая на 4 цилиндра. Не будет ли здесь каких либо сюрпризов. Кто знает подскажите пожалуйста :drinks:

Заголовок сообщения: Re: Windsor 302 5.0 EFI на карбюратор
СообщениеДобавлено: 05 окт 2013, 20:54 
Член клуба

передумал продавать? :popcorn

помнишь..твоя волга..трасса..140 км/ч вот эта песня и мы...или на районе михаил круг в машине играет..пиво, мы около машины и все оглядываются..именно из за тебя я полюбила круга и волгу)к чёрту иномарки и тупые песни гуфа)) (c)

СообщениеДобавлено: 05 окт 2013, 21:34 
Член клуба

Так конкретных предложений не поступило. :pardon:

СообщениеДобавлено: 05 окт 2013, 21:41 
Член клуба

это не оно ?
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FORD-WINDSOR ... 1005505824

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/FORD-289-302 ... 1281384173

СообщениеДобавлено: 05 окт 2013, 21:44 
Член клуба

Цитата:
I did that swap for my 68 about 2 years ago with EFI 5.0 (not H.O but same deal...)
Here is what youll need + few tips:

1. Intake and carb, you can go any where between 500CFM to 650CFM agood idia will be some where in the middle = 600CFM. 500 will be beter for economy

2. you will have to use a 65 oil pan cause the 87-93 were using the duble sump pans and they will not fit cause of the steering parts in your 65.
A good idia if you are alredy opening the pan will be to change the oil pump and have a highe vol' oil pump, it is not expensive (about 70$) and can give your engine a few more years.

3. As james302 wrote, you will have to to change your flex plate to 50 oz.

4. Fuel pump - the 5.0 EFI had a high presure electric fuel pump that will not work with carb, you can buy an electric pump that will work with carbureted engines like the "holley blue" but they are noisy as hall and they will boil your fuel, and if you want to go daily they are not recomended without a bypass and returne line the other option is to change the original timing cover from the EFI engine that had the mechanical fuel pump hole pluged, to a 302 timing cover with the hole for the mechanical fuel pump open (cost about 60$) and install a bullet proof mechanical fuel pump.
You mentioned you are a daily driver, well, me too and the one thing I can tell you I did wrong in the swap is that, I though ..."lets not chnge the timing cover, it is too much work, I'll buy a good electric one, it is more simple"... after starting the engine with the electric pump I wanted to hang myself! the most anoing noise in the world! plus, even if you will buy a quiet pump, they will boill the fuel and themselves and will die fast, I had the holley black that died after 2 moth of daily driving in heavy traffic, I had the holley blue ( yes it was installed by the manual and had good gravity fed) 6 month in the same conditions and it died too, I called holley customer service and quality controll and they shipped me one on there expense, but they said they never ment for a daily "continues use" I have friends using it on the weekend on open rods, that is ok but for the daily, **IT WILL BE WORTH THE EFFORT TO GO WITH MECHNICL** after all that I convert to mechanicle pump and I can't understand how I didnt do it from the begining...
If you will go with mechanicl, it will be a good idia to change a timing chain, you are alredy taking the cover of so you dont have to pay for labor, only 60-80$ more for a good duble roller chaine that will be good for alot of miles...
*you will have to install a pump ECCENTRIC to drive the pump (20$)

5. Pulley - I bought a set of "March performance" serpentine Pulley, I have a friend that succeed to use the 87 pulley on his 65 stang (see the pic, I'll try to get a better one tomorrow ) or you can use the stock 65 so it is realy up to you and your funding...

6. water pump- you need to know 87-93 5.0 had a counter clockwise water pump rotation so if you will use the original 65 pulley, the rotation will be wrong, change the pump or the pulley.

7. The H.O was originally equipping with headers, dont suffocate it with old 289 exhost manifold.

8. The tiny radiator of the 65 will not be sufficient to the H.O, you will have to buy aluminum or abiger radiator (cut the radiator support to fit a biger radiator...

9. Distributor - and for a daily driver you should use a highe energy like the MSD for better starting, beter economy and beter power.

http://www.fordmuscleforums.com/all-for ... -carb.html

СообщениеДобавлено: 05 окт 2013, 22:17 
Член клуба

AndriAn писал(а):

Да, это к такому мотору. Теперь надо разобраться во всех характеристиках.

СообщениеДобавлено: 05 окт 2013, 22:21 
Член клуба

AndriAn писал(а):
Цитата:
I did that swap for my 68 about 2 years ago with EFI 5.0 (not H.O but same deal...)
Here is what youll need + few tips:

1. Intake and carb, you can go any where between 500CFM to 650CFM agood idia will be some where in the middle = 600CFM. 500 will be beter for economy

2. you will have to use a 65 oil pan cause the 87-93 were using the duble sump pans and they will not fit cause of the steering parts in your 65.
A good idia if you are alredy opening the pan will be to change the oil pump and have a highe vol' oil pump, it is not expensive (about 70$) and can give your engine a few more years.

3. As james302 wrote, you will have to to change your flex plate to 50 oz.

4. Fuel pump - the 5.0 EFI had a high presure electric fuel pump that will not work with carb, you can buy an electric pump that will work with carbureted engines like the "holley blue" but they are noisy as hall and they will boil your fuel, and if you want to go daily they are not recomended without a bypass and returne line the other option is to change the original timing cover from the EFI engine that had the mechanical fuel pump hole pluged, to a 302 timing cover with the hole for the mechanical fuel pump open (cost about 60$) and install a bullet proof mechanical fuel pump.
You mentioned you are a daily driver, well, me too and the one thing I can tell you I did wrong in the swap is that, I though ..."lets not chnge the timing cover, it is too much work, I'll buy a good electric one, it is more simple"... after starting the engine with the electric pump I wanted to hang myself! the most anoing noise in the world! plus, even if you will buy a quiet pump, they will boill the fuel and themselves and will die fast, I had the holley black that died after 2 moth of daily driving in heavy traffic, I had the holley blue ( yes it was installed by the manual and had good gravity fed) 6 month in the same conditions and it died too, I called holley customer service and quality controll and they shipped me one on there expense, but they said they never ment for a daily "continues use" I have friends using it on the weekend on open rods, that is ok but for the daily, **IT WILL BE WORTH THE EFFORT TO GO WITH MECHNICL** after all that I convert to mechanicle pump and I can't understand how I didnt do it from the begining...
If you will go with mechanicl, it will be a good idia to change a timing chain, you are alredy taking the cover of so you dont have to pay for labor, only 60-80$ more for a good duble roller chaine that will be good for alot of miles...
*you will have to install a pump ECCENTRIC to drive the pump (20$)

5. Pulley - I bought a set of "March performance" serpentine Pulley, I have a friend that succeed to use the 87 pulley on his 65 stang (see the pic, I'll try to get a better one tomorrow ) or you can use the stock 65 so it is realy up to you and your funding...

6. water pump- you need to know 87-93 5.0 had a counter clockwise water pump rotation so if you will use the original 65 pulley, the rotation will be wrong, change the pump or the pulley.

7. The H.O was originally equipping with headers, dont suffocate it with old 289 exhost manifold.

8. The tiny radiator of the 65 will not be sufficient to the H.O, you will have to buy aluminum or abiger radiator (cut the radiator support to fit a biger radiator...

9. Distributor - and for a daily driver you should use a highe energy like the MSD for better starting, beter economy and beter power.

http://www.fordmuscleforums.com/all-for ... -carb.html

Почитаю, спасибо за ссылки ;)

СообщениеДобавлено: 05 окт 2013, 23:39 
Член клуба

Charger писал(а):
Так конкретных предложений не поступило. :pardon:

так тандер же вродь хотел... :unknown:

помнишь..твоя волга..трасса..140 км/ч вот эта песня и мы...или на районе михаил круг в машине играет..пиво, мы около машины и все оглядываются..именно из за тебя я полюбила круга и волгу)к чёрту иномарки и тупые песни гуфа)) (c)

СообщениеДобавлено: 06 окт 2013, 00:15 
Член клуба

thunderbird написал - esli podogdesh cytok ia zabery.prosto seicas mnogo problem, 28sentiabria v odessy na water time,,19 oktiabria mu v xmelnickom delaem oficialnoe otkrutie ford-club-ukraine i watertim avtofristail.tak cto smogy posle provedenia vsego etogo! motor mne nygen.

... а потом вдруг снова обстоятельства поменяются или ещё что-то не выйдет и.т.д.

Это я к тому что конкретным предложением является задаток или хотя бы телефонный звонок, так что без обид.
Тоже самое и с Эксплорер, устроит человека бюджет - решим этот вопрос, нет - значит восстановлю этот двигатель,
поставлю на него карбюратор и себе оставлю, не пропадёт. Может какой-нибудь FOX попадётся с 3.8 (или 2.3 дизелем от Сиерры) :crazy:
Кстати, когда надо его куй где сыщешь.

СообщениеДобавлено: 06 окт 2013, 18:18 
Член клуба

Значит, по мотору получился вот такой вот список:

1. Впускной коллектор - http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-PERFORMANCE ... 02&vxp=mtr

2. Карбюратор - http://www.ebay.com/itm/Holley-Performa ... 58&vxp=mtr

3. Траблёр и пр. нашёл вот такой кит (например) - http://www.ebay.com/itm/MSD-Ignition-Ki ... 96&vxp=mtr

4. Бензонасос. Пока что это проблема, нужно внимательно изучить этот вопрос. Я ошибался на счёт электрического.
Даже в статье выше человек написал о том что возникли проблемы с электрическим насосом, теперь это очевидно.

Нужен механический насос, под него такой эксцентрик - https://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/p ... Field=2094

ну и вот эту - http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/pa ... eyField=20

или эту позицию - http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/pa ... yField=657

Зачем, пока непонятно :unknown: еще с этим, не разобрался.

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 23 ]  На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 2 часа [ Летнее время ]